Project Manager is a person who takes full responsibility of success of the project delivery. Results relentlessly is his guideline. End-to-end full cycle project is a field of application of his skills and knowledge.
Humble, hungry and smart full stack manager with excellent skill in project management in a broad sense - managing projects with relevant project methodology from classical waterfall to modern agile frameworks, managing stakeholders and customer relationships, managing project team. Combines deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on practical experience.
Good understanding of product management and solution architecture is welcome.
Management of full life cycle end-to-end projects from pre-sale through ux/ui-design, anaysis, design, development, testing and deployment to support and maintenance.
- Pre-sale activities:
- scope discovery,
- project estimation and planning,
- proposal development and presentation.
- Contract terms negotiations and agreement.
- Project setup:
- scope clarification and refinement,
- roadmap development and schedule detalization,
- resource plan and project org.structure creation,
- team staffing and development,
- methodology adaptation and processes setup.
- Project execution and monitoring:
- stakeholders, scope, team, cost, schedule, quality, communications, risk, change management,
- project integration.
- regular reporting and metrics analysis,
- timely escalations and project adjustments,
- continuous improvements.
- Project closure:
- delivery acceptance,
- contract closure and invoicing,
- corporate knowledge base supplement.
- ideal team player: humble, hungry and smart,
- 5+ years of project management experience,
- proven track records of managing at least 2 successful engagements for team 15+ FTEs,
- hands on experience in waterfall and agile engagements,
- deep understanding of software development discipline from UX/UI design to DevOps,
- strong communication and negotiation skills,
- critical and system thinking.
- PMI, ICAgile, Scrum.org, SAFe certifications,
- practical experience in Scrum Master and Agile Coach positions,
- deep knowledge of PMBoK, Prince2, P2M,
- good understanding of product management and solution architecture,
- publications and conference presentations on professional topics.
- strong team of supportive high-professional Project Managers,
- line manager vitally concerned in your success,
- wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting,
- project management handbook based on hands-on experience of 100+ senior managers,
- individual career development plan,
- internal and external professional education,
- English language courses.
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset,
- flexible working schedule,
- medical insurance,
- corporate sport activities,
- ergonomic working places, enjoyable working environment, convenient geographical location of the office,
- relocation support for candidates from other locations.
IT Project ManagerВ архиве с 10 января 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию