Plant financial controller (Лабинск)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". Danone produces incredible products in 4 different areas: dairy, infant nutrition, medical nutrition and waters. Our ambition is to become a purpose driven company with a collaborative, agile, open and learning organization where 100000 unique talents grow.
Essential Dairy & Plant-based division (EDP) produces and markets fermented fresh dairy products. In Russia we have 16 modern plants to produce our key brands – Danone, Prostokvashino, Activia, Actimel, Danissimo. At Danone, our purpose is to favour healthier eating practices, and we believe this can only be achieved by considering food in the broader sense: a cultural, social, emotional and physiological experience, where both nutrition and enjoyment play a key role to sustaining health.
Finance department is in charge of budgeting process in Danone. This team works with large data volumes to find the best option for Danone to be efficient on the markets of Russia & CIS. That’s not easy but it’s never boring!
Plant operations controller is important for Danone because the role provides advice and support plant director and plant team in all questions related to planning and analysis.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for plant closing and budgeting process
- Effectively communicate with plant team regarding budget needs and actual performance
- Be responsible for Operating Expenses variance analyses (actual vs budget, vs forecast, vs prior year)
- Control the actuals and analyze reasonability of spending
- Monitor budget performance/analysis/meaningful and succinct commentaries on variances
- Establish and follow up on accruals and other monthly closing transactions to allow proper Budget/Expense control
- Support on a timely basis data management in different planning and reporting systems & tools
- Preparation of timely management reports, holding monthly meetings on results discussion
Feel free to apply if you have:
- University degree (economy, finance, management specialties)
- At least 2 years of experience at the role of Plant Finance/COGs/ material cost manager
- Experience of providing effective production costs analyze
- Experience in development of budget/financial models
- Experience in control, analysis, negotiations on spending with business partners
- Intermediate level of English
- Developed negotiation skills, ability to build sustainable partnership relations
- Excellent Excel knowledge (Pivot tables, etc.)
In Danone you will get access to:
- Important projects influencing the whole business
- Competitive salary, attractive benefits package.
Contribute to a healthier world.