з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Senior Product Lead
THIS VACANCY REQUIRED RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR.
Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our products - from interactive data visualizations (called factives) to games, quizzes and more - have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals.
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
Senior Product Lead will play an integral role on the Product team responsible for identifying potential products; growing existing product lines; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. The friendliest, most creative people employees help our teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated person, fluent speaker in Russian and English, has a portfolio of at least 3 years of managing products.
- Manage products from concept, to design, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion and support.
- Be the subject matter expert, helping customers, partners and system engineers with product related questions.
- Understand and validate customer problems, as well as identify differentiation and value in solutions to solve them.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive revenue growth.
- Recommend improvements to existing products and suggest future product lines by pitching new product ideas and/or product improvements.
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide new product strategies and directions as well as help set and evaluate pricing models for new products.
- In collaboration with VP of product create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for the development team.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with Sales team and Marketing team.
- Constantly evaluate promotional strategies for the product for the best CTR.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in product management/product ownership.
- Proven track record of running product P&Ls.
- Proven track record of managing non-agency products (entrepreneurship experience is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of digital platforms (web, app stores, etc.).
- Experience in casual games is a huge plus.
- Experience in running A/B tests and using the data to improve the product. Passion for optimizing conversion flows.
- Proven track record to improve customer experience and business growth.
- Ability to understand and contribute to both the high level strategy and the smallest details of the user experience.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies (especially go-to-market strategies) and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal Russian and English communication skills.
- Experience with agile or other project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to build business cases and prioritize features based on price/value analysis.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Stock Option Plan.
- Performance based quarterly bonuses.
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help moving to Krasnodar.
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer.
- Additional paid time off and work from home days.
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards.
- Company-paid English courses in the office.